Sunday, July 22, 2012

Some crunches and a walk

This morning I woke up and did 5 sets of 10 crunches before I got out of bed. I know you're not supposed to do them in bed but whatevs, once upon a time I used to do 400 crunches a day and I probably didn't do them properly either but they worked!

After supper I went for my (somewhat) regular 5km walk. I knew I should have worn my sunglasses, but didn't, and ended up with a black fly in my eye. GROSS!! I freaked out a bit and wondered if I was going to end up blind. Got home and noticed it was stuck on my face, squished and dead (that's how I like my black flies).
Mental note: next walk I'm either wearing my sunglasses, safety goggles, or a welding mask... perhaps I'll wield a machete in case of coyotes or cougars (yep the rumor is there is a cougar stalking the baby calves 2 roads over from where I live - not confirmed by DNR yet. Still I don't want to take any chances).

Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment